Wilmington 2017 Spring Softball: Tuesday Softball · Co-Ed You Pick
- Team Fees
- Early Bird 500.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Regular 550.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Late 650.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Free Agent Fees
Your No Stress Softball Solution!
Our style is a coed wooden bat league. Well wooden bats for guys, ladies may use any style bat that is ASA approved. The reason for this of course is that we want DSL to be a safe league for people of all skill levels. It makes for an interesting twist to the game without taking away any of the fun. We have our own set of rules that we have come up with to fit what we need. We listened to what our members had to say and we created our version TOGETHER!
Alapocas Ball Fields- Get Directions
- 10 players on the field at a time
- 7 Inning Games
- Must have minimum 3 gals on the field at all times
- Everyone Hits
- $10 Ref Fees per team per Game
- League Management
- Dedicated League Manager
- Schedule & Standings
- 7 Games Per Season
- 1 Playoff Game - Everyone Makes The Playoffs!
- Team T-Shirt
- Post Game Happy Hour Every Week!
- Seasonal Prizes & Giveaways
- DSL Discounts at local businesses and area attractions
- DSL Softball Rules
- Free Agent Welcome Wagon
- Forfeit Policy and Enforcement Protocol
- Team Roster Policy and Protocol
- Late Registration Policy
- DSL Participant Release of Liability
- Refund Policy
- Refs fees are $10 per team paid to the refs on the field.
- You can register online up to the start date of your season.
- There will be a $15 Late Fee applied to all Late Registrations.
- T-Shirt Deadline to get your shirt on Day 1 is April 12.
- Teams must be available to play at any time during the times shown. When Captains are asked for a Game Time preference this is only a courtesy that we will keep in mind when creating the schedule. Because different teams have different preferences we cannot always guarantee your preference will be honored. However in order to give you the best experience possible we will certainly do our best to keep your preferences in mind.