MOT 2017 Spring Soccer: Thursday Soccer (Outdoor) · Co-Ed General
8v8 (2 Gals on the field at a time)
- Team Fees
- Early Bird 500.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Regular 550.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Late 650.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Free Agent Fees
- Early Bird 50.0 + 1.5 Processing Fee
- Regular 50.0 + 1.5 Processing Fee
- Late 65.0 + 1.5 Processing Fee
YEP, YOU GOT IT FOLKS! WE SAID Soccer!
Traditionally Played at Middletown High School- Get Directions
Venue Subject To Change. We are always looking at improving our venues to give you the best experience possible.
Any venue change will not impact travel time from original venue by more than 5 or 10 minutes.
- 8 players on the field at a time
- 20 minute Halves
- Must have minimum 2 girls on the field at all times
- $10 ref fees per team per game
- League Management
- Dedicated League Manager
- Schedule & Standings
- 7 Games Per Season
- 1 Playoff Game - Everyone Makes The Playoffs!
- Team T-Shirt- If registered before T-Shirt Deadline
- Post Game Happy Hour Every Week!
- Seasonal Prizes & Giveaways
- DSL Discounts at local businesses and area attractions
- DSL Soccer Rules
- Free Agent Welcome Wagon
- Late Registration Policy
- DSL Participant Release of Liability
- Refund Policy
- Refs fees are $10 per team paid to the refs on the field before game.
- You can register online up to the start date of your season.
- T-Shirt Deadline to get your shirt on Day 1 is April 12.
- Teams must be available to play at any time during the times shown. When Captains are asked for a Game Time preference this is only a courtesy that we will keep in mind when creating the schedule. Because different teams have different preferences we cannot always guarantee your preference will be honored. However in order to give you the best experience possible we will certainly do our best to keep your preferences in mind.