MOT 2017 Spring Flag Football: Monday (Quickie League) Flag Football · Co-Ed General
Coed No Risk | Quickie League
- Team Fees
- Early Bird 175.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Regular 225.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Late 325.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Free Agent Fees
Football is Back & Better Than EVER!
With the return of our original Lead Program Manager, Jason Liles, coupled with support from Joe DeBus and Rich Badely and the work of our dedicated Officiating staff DSL Flag Football is poised for the biggest Spring Launch in its history. The reaction to the dedication that our "new" staff has made to improving the on and off field experience of every member has been met with genuine applause. From music on the field and weekly recaps, to a commitment to consistency and excellence in officiating the bar has been set.
Don't be fooled by the light hearted approach of a commitment to fun and friendship that we take. There are some PLAYERS in the league. For those of you that are new to the sport, we have plenty of in store for you too. Everyone of every skill level is welcome.
A Commitment to On Field Fairness & Leadership
Captains now have the ability to register directly for the Division they think their team should be in. This gives us a starting point to create the first week's schedule. Based on careful observation by our experienced crew during the first week of games each team will then be thoughtfully placed in the Division best fit to their skill level. This may be what your Captain has chosen and it may not. DSL reserves the right to make the final decision in regard to our Divisions. You can trust that our level of experience and dedication to providing the best possible on field experience throughout the season is unmatched and that we absolutely have your best interest in mind. Our new league management is committed to a culture of leadership that will continue to make DSL the best Coed Flag Football experience the state has to offer. Once we make our final assessments we will create and release the remaining full season schedule within 48 hours of your first games.
Be on the lookout for a Pre-Season League Wide Conference Call with Jason and his Crew. We will discuss some rule and policy changes we will be implementing this season as well as announce a few special events that will be going on throughout the season.
Buckle Up Folks. In honor of DSL's 10th Anniversary, this Spring is going to be a ride to remember!
YOU have the power to create fun!
As always with DSL, we remind you that there are two parts to every Saturday. The game...then the games after the games at the bar!
We always say, if you come play and leave, thats like paying for a full show and then leaving in the middle for no real reason at all. To make the most of your experience in DSL we each play a role. Ours it to provide you with an organized league, quality officiating and league representation, the opportunity to be active, be social, and to repeat weekly. We will provide fun programming both on the field and at the bars. It is your role to you to take advantage of the opportunity to be part of the co-creative process of making your night out every week a fun one, filled with taking advantage of the opportunity to make new friends every week. That part we can't do for you. YOU have the power to make your DSL experience whatever you want it to be and we encourage you to do just that!
- 8 players on the field at a time
- 18 minute Halves
- 1st Half Ends with: 5 plays
- 2nd Half Ends with: 10 plays
- Must have minimum 3 gals on the field at all times
- League Management
- Dedicated League Managers
- League Managers: Jason Liles, Joe DeBus, Rich Badely
- Schedule & Standings
- 7 Games Per Season
- 1 Playoff Game - Everyone Makes The Playoffs!
- Team T-Shirt- If registered before T-Shirt Deadline
- Post Game Happy Hour Every Week!
- Seasonal Prizes & Giveaways
- DSL Discounts at local businesses and area attractions
- DSL Flag Football Rules
- Free Agent Welcome Wagon
- Late Registration Policy
- DSL Participant Release of Liability
- Refund Policy
- Refs fees are $10 per team/per ref
- Paid to the lead ref on the field before each game.
- You can register online up to the start date of your season.
- T-Shirt Deadline to get your shirt on Day 1 is April 12
- Teams must be available to play at any time during the times shown. When Captains are asked for a Game Time preference this is only a courtesy that we will keep in mind when creating the schedule. Because different teams have different preferences we cannot always guarantee your preference will be honored. However in order to give you the best experience possible we will certainly do our best to keep your preferences in mind.